Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review: Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Touchable Weightless Hairspray



Last December I reviewed Healthy Sexy Hair’s Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner. Click here to read that post. Today I’ll be reviewing another product from the Healthy Sexy Hair line – Soy Touchable Weightless Hairspray.

I’m a big fan of the Healthy Sexy Hair line. Healthy Sexy Hair’s Soy Touchable Weightless Hairspray contains soy and cocoa to hydrate and protect hair, argan oil to nourish and control frizz and keratin proteins to strengthen dry or damaged hair. The product is also great for protecting against UV and heat from being outdoors.

The name of this product really says it all. Upon spraying it on my hair, I found that it held my hair in place without weighing it down or making it look and feel crunchy. Even after using it daily, I haven’t noticed any product build-up. As an added bonus, the hairspray has a nice sweet scent. 

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Touchable Weightless Hairspray is available for $17.95 at Target, Ulta and other retailers. The price is one downside of the product—though you can help this by keeping your eyes peeled for Ulta coupons.

Have you tried any Healthy Sexy Hair products?


No comments:

Post a Comment