Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Beauty Review: NuMe Classic Curling Wand

I've seen curling wands all over the place but never tried one until recently. What rock have I been living under? My sister used her NuMe curling wand on me when she did my hair for my bachelorette party and I loved the way my hair looked. The curl stayed in all night and it still even held the next day. That never happens to my hair! I knew I had to get one of my own. 

I purchased the 25mm classic curling wand in black. Shipping was extremely quick and I had my wand in a matter of days! The wand also comes with a glove to protect the hand used to curl your hand. Don't be too cool for the glove -- it will save your life. I made the mistake of not using it once and after burning my hand really bad, I'll never make that mistake again. The iron gets really hot really fast so be careful when using the wand.
 
I thought it would take longer to curl my hair since you have to wrap each section and hold it for a few seconds but it's actually a lot faster than my other curling iron! I split my hair into three sections (top, middle and bottom) and start with the bottom layer moving up. After all the layers are done I brush out the curls with a paddle brush for a more relaxed wavy look. Finish off with some smoothing serum and hairspray and you're good to go!

I will never go back to my old iron after making this switch. I'm so glad my sister introduced me to this amazing curling wand! Need some help on how to use a wand? Check out these videos on their website!

Have you used a curling wand before? What other beauty tools have you been wanting to try? 








No comments:

Post a Comment