Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Latest Purchases That I'm Loving



4. LOFT Marisa Garden Lace Shorts with 4” Inseam - $24 (on major sale!)

These are my recent purchases that I am currently obsessing over. I think I've worn these Target sandals at least 10 times since I have bought them a few weeks ago. So many people have been asking where they are from and are shocked to hear that they are from Target! Such a great find that I know I will be wearing all summer. 

The CeraVe moisturizing lotion is amazing. I suffer from dry skin and nothing has seemed to do the trick until this moisturizer. It's fragrance free and my skin holds moisture really well with this product. I highly recommend trying it out! 

I picked up these shorts and pants at LOFT over this past weekend. They are currently taking an additional 50% off the sale prices and I couldn't pass them up! I can't wait to wear the mint shorts on my upcoming honeymoon! The pants are great for work and even a date night when paired with the correct top. 

What are some of your recent purchases that you've been loving lately? Any good deals out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment