This past weekend we celebrated Amanda’s upcoming wedding by going out on the town for her bachelorette party. Here is a picture from the festivities:
I thought it’d be fun to share the makeup look I wore that night. Here are the products I used:
- Face: Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation, Benefit Erase Paste, Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Neutral Fair
- Cheeks: Tarte Dollface Blush and MAC Blush in Garb (for contouring)
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Naked 2 Palette (Bootycall for all over lid color, Pistol for crease color and Blackout for liner), MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara, Sephora lashes
- Brows: Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Light Golden Brown, Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Lips: CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipcolor in Temptress
What makeup products do you like to wear for a night on the town?