Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Review: Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner



I try to take care of my hair by maintaining a good diet, drinking a lot of water and using the right products. One product I’ve been using as part of my hair care routine for the past few years is Healthy Sexy Hair’s Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner. It’s a spray that you use on your hair post-shampoo and conditioning. It’s made with soy and proteins to help strengthen, moisturize, smooth and give shine and body to the hair. 

I usually use it after I’ve towel dried my hair. I lift sections of my hair and spray about five to eight times near the roots of my hair then a few sprays through the length of my hair, then I work it through with my fingers. Afterward, I use a wide-tooth comb and work from the ends of my hair to work out the tangles. Once I started using the product, I was hooked. It has a really clean and fresh scent and is extremely lightweight. My hair is very straight and has no natural volume, but I notice that it has a little more body when I use the spray. It also acts as an excellent detangler. Another great thing about the product is that it’s especially helpful for colored or damaged hair since it’s so moisturizing.

If you’re looking for a great daily hair treatment, definitely check out Healthy Sexy Hair’s leave-in conditioner. Have you tried this product? Let us know in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment