Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Review: Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings


I've loved almost every Benefit Cosmetics product I've tried. The price point is a little more than I typically like to spend, but the product you get is definitely worth it. I have dark thick eyebrows and I love filling them in to make them pop even more. I've tired different products over the years including the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil and have been happy with the results. I was almost out of the brow pencil and decided to give the Brow Zings a try. I knew I could always return it for the pencil if I didn't like it as much. 



My thoughts? I love the Brow Zings! The kit comes with a tinted wax that defines and shapes brows and a setting powder to fill in the gaps. It also comes with small tweezers for stray hairs, a hard angle brush, and a blending brush. You can decide how much product to apply so it can be as natural or dramatic as you want. The wax really helped to keep my brows in place and the setting powder filled them in perfectly. I purchased the medium shade which works perfectly with my brow color.

The price point of $30 is a little steep just for brows but a little product really goes a long way so it will last me a long time. As much as I loved the Instant Brow Pencil, the product was really soft and I would sometimes use a tad too much on my brows - making them much more dramatic and I was wasting a lot of product. I think the Brow Zings is the perfect solution to that problem!

Do you fill in your brows? What are your favorite brow products?


No comments:

Post a Comment