Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Review: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Powerful Acrylic Gel



Have you ever struggled with weak, flimsy or breaking nails? No matter how healthy I eat or how much calcium I have in my diet, it seems like my nails occasionally break or tear. I’ve tried various base and top coats and other strengthening nail polishes, but my nails aren't super strong.

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Powerful Acrylic Gel is designed to protect and harden nails. The acrylic gel is supposed to provide a long-lasting seal for nails and leave a clear and shiny finish. It should be applied to clean dry nails and can be used under and/or over a colored polish. 



I’ve been wearing the gel for the past week and have observed a noticeable difference in the strength and hardness of my nails. I have been really happy with the way my nails look:



I’m still a little skeptical on this product because after I purchased it I looked at some reviews, many which said that gel chips, has a strange smell and discolors nails. I haven’t noticed a strange smell or that my nails have become discolored, but I’ve seen some minor chipping. I was wearing the product under another polish, so I’m now testing the product on its own to make sure it lives up to what I’ve seen so far. 

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Powerful Acrylic Gel is available at Ulta for $5.99. 

What’s your favorite nail strengthener?


No comments:

Post a Comment