Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Swimsuit Season is Coming!


I don’t know about you guys, but I LOVE summer. When everyone is complaining about the humidity and 95 degree temperatures, I am soaking it in and enjoying every minute. The weather has been just plain ugly this spring. We’ve had two or three nice days, but other than that it’s been chilly, cloudy and rainy. 

I’m currently out of town visiting family and the trip couldn’t have come at a better time. I’ve been ready for heat and sun since last fall. I’ve been really looking forward to summer and recently bought a new bikini that I can’t wait to wear. 

My go-to sources for swimsuits have been places like Old Navy or Target—where you don’t have to spend a crazy amount of money. I’ve always liked what I purchased, but wanted to do a little upgrade. This year I decided to invest a little more in a swimsuit and purchased a bikini from Victoria’s Secret. I’ve never purchased a swimsuit from VS, but am really excited about what I got:



There are a few reasons I like and chose this swimsuit:

  • The bottom piece is extremely comfortable! It doesn’t feel revealing like some bikini bottoms do.
  • The top didn’t come in small, medium or large. It was available by bra size so you’re sure to get something that fits you really well.
  • With the top, I’ve got the option for it to be strapless or I can add straps that tie around my neck.
  • Mix and match! This is the first time I’ve chosen a different colored top and bottom. I love the combo. There are tons of other color options on VS and they’ve got several other options for the style of the tops and bottoms. I also tried on pink/black and pink/teal as a combo.
Here’s hoping the rain stays away and I can wear my suit to the beach for the first time! Do you have your swimsuit picked out for this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment