Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Beauty: Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer Review

 
As much as I claim I'm a beauty junky I have to admit I am a complete fool. I wasn't using a foundation primer until very recently. I can't believe what a dramatic difference it has made in the appearance and condition of my skin. Prior to using primer my makeup would last fairly well but it wasn't outstanding. I also suffer from dry skin and would notice it would start to flake as soon as I applied my foundation -- not a good look.
 
 
 
I had read amazing reviews about the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer but couldn't justify spending that much money on something that went under my makeup. How big of a difference would it even make? When I got a 20% off anything coupon in the mail for Ulta I knew I had to give it a shot. If I hated it, Ulta has an amazing return policy and I could just get my money back. What was the harm?
 
Well I'm so glad I decided to try it out. Not only has my makeup lasted a LOT longer since I started using it but I've had to use a lot less makeup too! It smooths out my skin, fills in my fine lines and gives my dry skin some extra hydration so it doesn't flake up.
 
I thought that the blue tint of the primer would show up on my skin but it is completely invisible. I can’t tell you how many compliments I’ve received on my skin since I started using this product.
 
I’m now convinced that foundation primer is a beauty must! Please do yourself a big favor and grab yourself a bottle to try – you’ll be so happy you did!
 
Have you tried this foundation primer before? What other beauty products can you not live without?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment