Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Adrianne's Current Workout Routine: Part Two



Last week I wrote about the chest and shoulder exercises I currently perform as part of my weight lifting routine. This is part two, where I’ll share the exercises I do to work out my biceps and back.

Biceps
  • Alternating dumbbell bicep curls
  • Barbell curl
  • Seated bicep preacher curl machine
  • Seated incline dumbbell curls
  • Rope cable curls
  • Cable curls
Back
  • Seated row
  • Lat pulldowns
  • Kneeling row
  • Shrugs
  • Pull-ups
  • Barbell deadlifts
With both of these muscle groups I also do four sets of four different exercises. Also, pull-ups is something you can incorporate before any workout no matter which muscles group(s) you plan to lift.

Where I’ve noticed the biggest gains after upping my strength training game is my biceps. I’ve been able to double the amount of weight I lift and am able to see a lot of definition. I also used to neglect working out my back, but I’m glad it’s now a part of my routine. 

Stay tuned for part three! 


No comments:

Post a Comment