Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Review: Anastasia Brow Gel


I recently picked up Anastasia Brow Gel from Sephora. It’s a sample size that came with a cute mini pair of tweezers. 



As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized how important brows are to my overall look. I’ve spent more time shaping them and usually fill them in or at least use a clear gel to set them each morning. To do so I’ve been using CoverGirl’s clear mascara. It’s something that’s cheap and available at most drugstores. It’s been working for me, but I didn’t know how much better a product could work!

Anastasia Brow Gel is a clear gel that comes in a tube with a mascara-like wand. To use, just brush your brow hairs upward then outward. I have been very happy with the results. The gel goes on very smooth and dries quickly. In addition to that, it won’t leave any noticeable color behind. I’ve noticed with my CoverGirl gel that it sometimes leaves white residue if too much product is applied in one area. The brow gel holds my brows in place and they will NOT move. The product leaves my brows a little stiff, but they look great. The gel is easily removed with face wash or eye makeup remover.

I purchased the trial size of this product for $10. Sephora’s trial-size section is a must for any beauty product lovers who aren’t willing to commit to the prices for full-size versions. The full size Anastasia Brow Gel is available for $29. A little steep, but definitely worth it if you have thicker brows (like mine). Anastasia Brow Gel is also available five different tints if you need some extra filling in.

What products do you use to groom your brows?


No comments:

Post a Comment