Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Adrianne's Current Workout: Part Three



Over the past week I’ve written about the chest/shoulder and bicep/back exercises I currently perform as part of my weight lifting routine. This is part three, where I’ll share the exercises I do to work out my triceps and forearms.

Triceps
  • Tricep dips (using bodyweight or assisted machine)
  • Skull crushers
  • Rope cable extension
  • Overhead rope cable extension 
  • Tricep pushdown
  • Dumbbell kickbacks
  • Cable one arm tricep extension 
  • Push-ups
Forearms
  • Dumbbell wrist curls (palms down and palms up)
  • Behind the back cable wrist curls (using bar)
  • Reverse grip barbell curls
For triceps, I usually do four sets of four different exercises. When I started workout out, triceps is actually the area of my body where I noticed the quickest gains. It’s one of my favorite muscle groups to work. I don’t perform my forearm routine as often as I work out other muscle groups, but it’s still important to do every so often. No one wants big, toned upper arms and scrawny forearms. :)

Stay tuned for part four! 


No comments:

Post a Comment