Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Fashion: 10 Affordable Spring Jackets You'll Love



Spring is finally in the air --well April fools on us in Chicago - it's only 30 degrees today -- but it was nicer out over the weekend and I was finally able to bust out two spring jackets! I have been waiting what feels like forever to wear spring jackets again and I was on cloud nine this weekend. Sadly, my winter jacket is back on today -- hopefully it warms up again soon! 

I've been keeping my eyes out for some new  jackets to add to my collection this season and fell in love with the ones below. The best news? All of them are from Forever 21 so you can get these for a steal! I have had some hit or miss luck when it comes to clothing from Forever 21, but jackets seem to always hold up very well for me. What do you think of the jackets below?



1. Forever 21 Essential Double-Breasted Jacket - $27.80
2. Forever 21 Spiked Trim Faux Leather Jacket - $39.80
3. Forever 21 Faux Leather Peplum Jacket - $37.80
4. Forever 21 Faux Leather Trim Tweed Jacket - $29.80
5. Forever 21 Denim Jacket - $29.80
6. Forever 21 Distressed Racer Jacket - $29.80
7. Forever 21 Wavy Paneled Quilted Jacket - $39.80
8. Forever 21 Scuba Peplum Jacket - $32.80
9. Forever 21 Essential Drawstring Jacket - $37.80
10. Forever 21 Lace Moto Jacket - $24.80

So what do you think of the jackets above? Any must haves? I'm LOVING numbers 3, 6 and 7! 

Have you found any cute affordable spring jackets this season? Share the links in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment