Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Beauty: Our BEST Drugstore Find Yet!


So, I feel like a complete fool. I've been paying 3 - 4 times as much as I should have been for under eye concealer. Yes. 3 - 4 TIMES more. I was skeptical that a inexpensive drugstore product would meet if not exceed  expensive designer brands until I tried the e.l.f Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter. This product is AMAZING and ... only $3. Yes, seriously, $3.  


The consistency is very similar to more expensive brands, it doesn't dry me out or settle into my fine lines around my eyes. It blends perfectly into my skin and doesn't make it obvious that I'm trying to conceal major under eye issues.


I first use the highlighter after applying my tinted moisturizer or foundation and dab it in a triangle shape under my eye (read Adrianne's post here about how to apply under eye concealer correctly). Once that is blended I follow the same routine with the concealer. 



I blend both together and am left with a healthy glow and zero dark circles in sight. The highlighter works great on other areas of my face that I want to highlight too such as my nose, eyebrow arch and forehead.

I can't rave enough about this very inexpensive amazing product. Have $3? I urge you to check this out! I purchased mine at Target but you can also buy this brand on their website.

Do you have any inexpensive drugstore finds that you love? Leave them in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment