Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fashion: New Spring Ballet Flats We Love


Spring is right around the corner and I can't help but dream about light jackets, shoes without socks or tights, dresses and less layers. Don't get me wrong, I love fall fashion but I'm ready to embrace the warmer weather and the trends that are soon to follow. 

I've been eying flats lately and can't wait to scoop up a pair or two soon to wear this spring. There are so many cute styles and patterns out there already,  I can't imagine what's going to be available once it's officially spring. Some of my current favorites are below: 



1. LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Ballet Flats - on sale $34.99
2. Gap Printed pointy flats - $49.95
3. Target Merona® Madge Ballet Flat - $19.99
4. DSW GC Shoes Classy Flat - $34.95
5. DSW Tahari Veronica Color Block Flat $59.95
6. Banana Republic Scotty ballet flat - $98
7. Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue Fatale Peep-Toe Skimmer- $29
8. J. Crew Collection Cece Liberty floral ballet flats - $198


What do you think of these shoes? Do you have any that you're eying for this spring?


1 comment: