Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Beauty: My Current Favorite Makeup Products


It's no secret, I love to try out new makeup products. Once I find some that I love, I keep them in my daily makeup rotation. These are products that I currently use everyday during the week. You'll see that it's a mix of drugstore finds and more expensive brands. Not every makeup product has to be expensive to work great! I like to play up my eyes a little more on the weekend but I typically stick to these products below. 


I figured I'd try this out since it was on sale and I'm SO happy I did. I love the pop of color it gives my cheeks and the texture is smooth and creamy. I love how it blends in my skin and it lasts all day. One of my favorite drug store finds! 



I love BB creams ever since Adrianne introduced me to how amazing they are. Super light, moisturizing and I don't feel like I have anything on my face. I love it. Perfect for the spring, summer, fall and whenever you don't need as much coverage. 




I love this foundation when I need more coverage. In the winter I tend to wear more foundation and this is still light but has the perfect amount of coverage. It matches my skin tone perfectly too! 

Adrianne got me this mascara for Christmas and I completely understand the hype now. I never have clumpy lashes anymore and they transform my straight sad lashes into curled beautiful ones. I love this stuff!


I got this with a Tarte blush in a travel pack and fell in love. It's not orange at all and gives me a perfect sun kissed glow. I'm running low and am not happy about that! Time for a Sephora or Ulta run! 


My mom bought me this after we saw a woman who worked at the Lancome counter wearing it. Her makeup looked phenomenal and she raved about the product. It's pricey, but lasts FOREVER. I haven't had to sharpen it yet! 

My future mother in law got me this for Christmas and I've been obsessed with it. It's so fun to play around with all of the different colors and I love how neutral they all are. You can use this for day and night. Worth every penny! 

I've recently blogged about my obsession for this cheap drugstore find. It's an amazing product that I can't rave enough about.


Have you used any of my favorite beauty products I listed above? What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment