Today I’ll be reviewing The Seductress Flat Iron by Sultra. Sultra is known for its high-tech hair styling tools that actually keep your hair healthy. Their line of hair dryers, curling and flat irons are energy saving tools that save hair from heat damage.
The Seductress is a one-inch flat iron that is capable of straightening, waving and curling hair. It has three different heat settings to accommodate various hair types. It comes with Kyocera® Ceramic Technology, which is designed to provide even heat from root to tip of the hair. Not only that, the technology helps repair and smooth the hair.
Is it possible to love a hair styling tool? If so, then I am loving The Seductress. There are so many great features to tell you about that I’m not sure where to begin. Here are a few things that make this iron great:
- Immediately heats up: after switching the iron on, you won’t wait more than 30 seconds until it’s completely heated up and ready to use. The iron will even beep to alert you when it’s ready. Gone are the days of plugging in your iron and doing your makeup while you wait.
- Various heat settings: because I have fine hair, it’s great to have a heat styling tool that can be set at the perfect temperature for me. The three settings are designed for diverse hair types: fine (370°F), normal (380°F) or thick (395°F) hair. This helps prevent hair damage.
- Swivel cord: there’s nothing more frustrating with hair styling tools than when the cord gets tangled so badly that you can’t undo it. The Seductress has a long cord, which means you’ll have plenty of slack when using the iron on all parts of your hair, and it comes with a swivel cord. The part of the cord that meets the base of the iron is capable of turning 360 degrees, so there’s never any risk of the cord becoming tangled.
- Auto shut off: have you ever accidentally left a heat styling tool on? No need to worry if you do—The Seductress will turn off if left alone for 30 minutes.
- Iron pad: the iron comes with a pad that can help protect your countertop from heat. It can also be used to wrap your iron to throw in your travel bag.
These are some of the great features that make this flat iron special. But, what about the actual styling results? The iron really is capable of straightening, waving and curling hair. After styling, my hair feels extremely smooth and looks shiny and healthy. All it takes is one pass through each section of my hair to get a good result. I’ve also noticed that my hair holds whichever style I choose to do all day long.
Here are a few looks I’ve done on myself:
This iron comes with a hefty price tag ($210), but the results are spectacular! The Seductress is a versatile and quality product—I’ve been using it every day. Have you tried The Seductress? What’s your favorite heat styling tool?