As you’ve probably gauged by now, I’m a huge beauty junkie. I thought it’d be fun to share some of the products that I am currently carrying in my purse.
- Makeup carry-all: to keep all the stuff in the picture in one place!
- Eye drops: for my dry eyes and contact lenses
- Clinique concealer: for the unexpected breakout or touch-ups
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: great for quick on-the-go application and touch-ups
- Nail file
- A few different lip moisturizers: Jouer Lip Perfector, LipFusion Lip Balm, Carmex and Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
- Yes to Cucumbers Makeup Wipes
- A few different lip colors: SkinnyGirl Lip Gloss, Stila Lip Glaze in Action, MAC Lip Glass, Clinique Lip Gloss in Air Kiss, NYX Liquid Lipstick, L’Oreal Lip Gloss in Tangerine, OCC Lip Tar in Femme
- Q-Tips: Perfect for cleaning up makeup mistakes or applying lip products
- Gum: a must!
- Hand sanitizer
- Jergens hand lotion
- Travel-sized mouthwash, floss and toothpaste: I’m a nut about keeping my teeth clean!
- My adorable cat Jolie who kept her paws off these products just long enough for me to take this picture (I don't actually keep her in my purse.)
Now it’s your turn! What beauty products do you carry in your purse? Share in the comments or link us to your blog!