Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fashion: Trending -- Printed Pants

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
 
Lately in blogland I've seen the printed pant craze EVERYWHERE. It started in the fashion world and months ago I saw several celebs sporting the trend. I didn't know if it would catch on with the mainstream population but here it is!
 
I love a bold print more than anyone but I’m not sure how I feel about it for pants. For me, my legs, hips and thighs are correctly proportioned for my body shape but they are curvier. I don’t think adding a bold print to that area would be very flattering on my shape. However, if you’ve got some thin legs or feel comfortable accentuating that part of your body these bold prints would be great on you!
 
I haven’t tried on any printed pants yet but plan on it next time I’m out on a shopping trip. I may be eating my words once I see for myself what this craze is all about.

How do you feel about this trend? Would you rock this look?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment