Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beauty Wish List


Do you have a long list of products you can't wait to get your hands on? So do I! Here are some of the things I'm currently lusting after:

Vera Wang - Lovestruck 



Vera Wang Lovestruck
I'm not a huge perfume nut, but I tested this scent and immediately wanted it. It's really fruity and slightly floral and my favorite thing about it is that it smells light. I'm not a fan of fragrances that are too heavy or overpowering. 

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics - Lip Tar


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar
I've been hearing rave reviews about these lip tars. The product goes on like a lip gloss, but is supposed to last much longer than typical glosses. 

Illamasqua - Nail Varnish


Illamasqua Nail Varnish
This is another product I've heard so much about and have been wanting to try. The range of colors is really bright and bold, and the polish claims to be more resistant to chips than other products.

Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup



Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
Do I really need another foundation? No. Do I still really want to try this one out? Yes. The original Naked palette got me hooked on Urban Decay, and they have so many products I'd love to try.

T3 - Featherweight Luxe 2i 



T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer
I would never, ever spend this much on a hair dryer. That's why it's on my wish list.


Yves Saint Laurent - TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch



Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Concealer Pen
A while back when I was searching for a good under eye concealer, one of the makeup artists at Sephora recommended this product and even put it on me. The only thing stopping me from purchasing was the price. This concealer did a wonderful job of covering up my dark circles and under eye discoloration.

NARS - Blush



NARS Blush
I've never been able to justify spending $28 on a blush when my $4 CoverGirl Cheekers look great and save me a ton of cash. But still, NARS blush is one of the brand's best-selling products and something I definitely want to experiment with. 

Dior - Diorshow Iconic Mascara



Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
I’ve heard about this mascara on multiple beauty blogs and seen pictures of what it can do for your lashes. I’m sold, and I haven’t even tried the product yet.

What’s on your beauty wish list? 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I definitely will! It's been on my list to try for quite a while...

      -Adrianne

      Delete