Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fashion: Fall Favorites


I have said it before and I'll say it again. I love fall. Not only is it perfect weather outside but the clothes are amazing! I thought I would share some of my current wish list items for the season.

 
1. BB Dakota Patterned Open Front Cardigan from Urban Outfitters - $108
2. Moonstone Treasure Collar from Anthropologie - $58
3. AG Stevie Cord from Anthropologie - $168
4. Peter Pan collar sweater from J.Crew - $89.50
5. Perfect shirt in buffalo check from J. Crew - $88
6. Schoolboy blazer in wool flannel from J. Crew - $198
7. BR Monogram lace belted trench from Banana Republic - $275
8. River Island Ellia Heeled Shoe Boots from Asos - $103.48
9. Ecote Tall Braid Boot from Urban Outfitters - $129
10. Luxedo from Essie - $8

1 comment:

  1. i think knuckle clutch would look fabulous Peter Pan collar sweater. This clutch really match with its sober look.

    ReplyDelete