Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Who's Your Hair-spiration?


Celebrities are an obvious go-to source for beauty and hair inspiration. Their stylists are always on the cusp of what’s new and trendy, and have access to the best tools and products. I love changing up my hair and trying out new things. In the past few years, I’ve had long hair, short hair, medium brown, dark blonde, light brown, pink/purple/blue highlights (yes, really!), bangs, no bangs, layers, an angled bob – seriously, you name it. Though there are tons of celebrities I could choose, I’ve always gone back to just one for some awesome hair-spiration. Yes, I know that’s a cheesy term – but stick with me here!

Though she went through a grungy-slash-I-don’t-know-what-she-was-thinking phrase, Nicole Richie has been my go-to for hair inspiration over the past few years. She’s really bold with her cut and color choices and I absolutely love some of the things she’s tried. I’ve brought countless pictures of her cuts to my stylist. 

Here are some of my favorite looks, most of which I’ve sported over the past few years:


Love the side-swept bangs!
{via}

Lovely medium brown color, which I've copied.
{via}

I've done the middle part...
{via}

My hair has been this color too.
{via}

Yes, I've even stolen her waves.
{via}

All really great colors and styles. She's absolutely on-trend, and I love it!

Who is your hair-spiration? 

No comments:

Post a Comment