Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wedding Makeup Looks

 
I've been going back and forth lately on if I should have my makeup professionally done for my wedding or if I should just do it myself. The thought of me doing my own makeup for such an important day where all eyes are on me … terrifies me. It’s a lot of pressure and I’m not sure if I will want to worry about that with so much other stuff going on. I know that I could most likely pull off what I’m going for, but the less stress I put myself about the wedding (especially the day of) the better. I still have some time to decide if I want to attempt to do it myself.
 
In the meantime I’ve pulled some natural looks for what I’m going for. I want to look like myself, just slightly enhanced. I know I’m going to have the “wedding day glow” that all brides have the day of their wedding, so why would I want to cover all of that happiness and love up?
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
 
I am going to play around with some of these different looks (with Adrianne’s help of course) to see if I can master these or if I should leave it up to the pros to make me look my best.
 
What do you think of these natural looks? Brides out there – did you do your own makeup or have someone do it for you?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment