Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fashion: Fall Boots


It's no secret I adore fall. The crisp air, changing colors, pumpkins and of course the fashion. I have an obsession with boots. Tall, short, heeled, flat and in every single color possible. It's a serious weakness of mine and I've already warned Jay that I have a serious thing for boots. If I could wear them all year round I would. They really complete the looks I love and I can't wait until it's time to wear them again. Sorry for all you summer lovers out there - this girl lovessss fall.


Here are some of my favorites for this fall season. It's pure torture to show these to you and NOT buy any. Must. Not. Shop!

Cole Haan 'Tennley' Boot
Enzo Angiolini 'Saylem' Riding Boot
rag & bone 'Pearce' Over the Knee Boot
Steve Madden 'Bankker' Boot
Steve Madden 'Judgemnt' Boot
Alice + Olivia 'Ladee' Boot
Jimmy Choo Motorcycle Boot

What do you think of these picks? Are there any boots you've seen for next season that you can't wait to buy?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment