Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Wedding DIY Craft Ideas


It's no secret that I love crafting. Adrianne and I even have designated crafting dates every so often to try out new ideas we have or projects we've admired on Pinterest. I'm planning on doing all of the crafting decore for my wedding myself (yikes - that's why I'm starting now!!) and you better believe I'll be stealing Adrianne to help me.

Some craft ideas that I can't wait to do for the the wedding:


{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
1. DIY floral headband for our adorable niece Addie who is also our flower girl.

2. Heart garland for decoration around the tent and barn - swoon.

3. Burlap flag bunting (I plan on doing a lot of this) for the sweets table, gift table and general decoration/

4. Tissue and fabric pom poms.

5. Wooden signs for directions.

6. Chalkboard table numbers.

I already spent a ton of time in Hobby Lobby the other day dreaming up things I can do. I need to make sure I don't take on too much and only do projects I really love. I'll be sharing all of my progress on the blog so be sure to check back!

So what do you think? Have you seen other DIY wedding crafts that I should consider trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment