Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Skincare: Nutra Sonic Face Brush System


My skin has gone through several phases of good, bad and really bad. I've tried so many different things to have clear, hydrated, bright skin and a lot of stuff fell way short. 

My mom knew I had been wanting to try a sonic face brush to clean my face at night and surprised me with one (it wasn't even my birthday! My mom is the best) and I couldn't wait to try it out. I've read so many reviews on face brushes and I wasn't sure if it was worth the money. 

The Nutra Sonic Face Brush System surpassed all of my expectations. It lightly exfoliates without being too harsh to get all of my dead skin and makeup off at the end of the day. It deep cleans my face and I've noticed even my pours appear smaller. 
{via}

I was afraid that it would be too harsh on my skin to use every day but I've been using this for about a month now and so far it's been great. I've noticed an improvement in my skin -- it's clearer, brighter, cleaner and even the appearance of fine lines have reduced a little. I've always had an issue with dry skin in certain areas of my face (I have combination skin) but since using this brush I haven't noticed any dry skin.

It's the middle of the road as far as price goes for the ones I've seen on the market and it comes with two brush heads to get you started. There are three different settings to choose from and it stays charged for well over a week before I have to plug it in again. It came with a nice case that will be convenient for when I travel. 

I'm sold -- this thing has really helped improve the quality of my skin. If you're on the fence about trying one I would definitely recommend it! 

Have you tried a sonic face brush before? What one do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment