Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fashion: To Romper or not to Romper






Romper - BCBG, Belt - Forever 21, Watch - Fossil, Shoes - Steve Madden

I used to think I could never rock the romper trend. I have a short torso and some curves that just didn't work with the romper style. Until I found this one. It's not too short in the back like most of them are on me and it doesn't make my short torso look even shorter. Please excuse the wrinkles - I was sitting for a long time before I convinced Jay to take some pictures of me. We may or may not have been in the parking lot of the restaurant for our photo shoot. 

It was a fun easy outfit to throw together for our date night. I plan on bringing this outfit with me on vacation and I can't wait to wear it again.

What do you think of this look? Are there any trends you never thought you could wear?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm another short-torsoed-Amanda, go figure! But you definitely rock this romper better than I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all Amandas must have short torsos! I think you could totally rock this look - I was shocked that it worked on me :)

    ReplyDelete