Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Beauty: Favorite Golden Globe Red Carpet Hair & Makeup Looks



I absolutely love awards season. Watching the celebrities get all done up with their hair, makeup and outfit choices that they get to pick out is so fun to watch. It's been inspiring me with some ideas for my upcoming wedding and even my everyday hair and makeup. On my personal blog I went over my top 5 overall outfit looks. I wanted to share my favorite choices for hair and makeup too! 



Giuliana Rancic
I love Giuliana's cat eye and burgundy lip. The lashes complete the look to give her a little pop without being too much.

Rachel Weisz
Rachel has a similar look to Giuliana but her eyes are scaled back a little bit. This complements her hairstyle very well. I love the soft romantic curls on her! 

Jennifer Lopez
I didn't love Jennifer's dress (at all) but I thought her hair and makeup looked beautiful. Her skin looked radiant and I loved the smokey eye and nude lip. The hair looks great swept to the side and curled. 

Kerry Washington
I thought her bold eye and nude lips looked great on her. The purple really stood out and made her eyes the focal point. I love her sleek bob and bangs on her too. 

Zooey Deschanel
I think Zooey's hair and makeup looked amazing on her. She brought out her beautiful blue eyes without looking overdone. The bold lip doesn't overpower the look and the color is perfect on her. I love her curled ponytail and the way her bangs frame her face. She's making me want to cut mine again!

Jessica Alba
Jessica's red carpet look from head to toe was my favorite of the evening. She looked amazing in that pretty coral dress and her hair and makeup complemented the look very well. I love the bold coral lip and neutral eye. I definitely will try to recreate this look for a night out!

Amanda Seyfried
Amanda's eyes are hauntingly beautiful. The natural makeup really played them up without going overboard and I love the soft pink lip on her. Her hair looked natural, soft and romantic. 

Kate Hudson
Kate's overall look was another favorite of mine. I think her toned down hair and makeup looked great with her dramatic dress. Kate's hair is polished and I really like all of her layers and her makeup is so subtle yet so beautiful on her.


What did you think of the Golden Globes beauty and fashion this year? What celebrity was your favorite of the night?


No comments:

Post a Comment