Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Walking Treadmill Hill Workout


I've been on a walking kick lately and love changing up the incline and speed to challenge myself. I made a fun workout to share with you all that will leave you a sweaty mess at the end. It really worked my core and was a great cardio workout!



Things to remember:
1. Please do a proper warm-up and cool down! This is such an important step.
2. Do NOT hold on when doing this. I know it will be steep when the incline increases but you burn 30% more fat if you don't hold on.
3. If you're not feeling challenged enough crank up the speed! Or if you're struggling knock down the speed a few notches but keep increasing the incline.
4. Have fun!

Did you try this workout? Leave us a comment and let us know! Do you have any other challenging walking workouts to share?



No comments:

Post a Comment