Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Hair: What I'm Using


I like to switch my shampoos and conditioners up every few months to have a variety and to keep my hair guessing. These are the products and tools I'm currently using:




1. FHI Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Hair Styling Iron: I've had this straighter forever and it still works great. Such a great investment.

2. Hot Tools 1 1/4" Curling Iron: I've gone through a few of this curling irons but they really work great. The price can't be beat either!

3. Wigo Anti-Static Ion Hair Dryer: I've had the hair dryer forever and it's about time for a new one. Does anyone have any that they love?  

4. H2O+ Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo: My future mother-in-law got me a huge bottle of this for Christmas last year and I love it so much. It smells great and gets my hair super clean without drying it out.

5. One 'N Only Argan Oil Treatment: I LOVE this oil treatment -- it smooths down my hair and smells amazing. My mom introduced me to this stuff and I can't get enough of it. Not only is it great for my hair but it makes my hair dry faster and keeps it silky smooth. I just add a quarter sized amount to my hair after getting out of the shower and either let it air dry or blow dry it. 

6. Biolage by Matrix Conditioning Balm: It's time for a haircut and my ends are in need of some extra TLC right now so I've brought this back into the rotation. It's a great deep conditioning balm that really hydrates and nourishes my hair.

What hair tools and products do you use that you love? We always love taking recommendations!


No comments:

Post a Comment