Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Beauty: LUSH Ultra Bland Review



If you don't know what LUSH is yet you've got to go check them out. Fresh, handmade, organic cosmetics -- yes please! My mom introduced me to LUSH back in the day and I love so many of their products. I've tried several and have yet to be disappointed. I feel great knowing that I'm using fresh organic ingredients on my face and body.  

One of my newest favorite items is Ultra Bland. Sounds pretty boring right? Wrong! This magic potion removes all makeup and leaves your skin silky smooth (even in the winter months).

I've used this product after going through my extensive bedtime routine and I was shocked at how much extra makeup was still left on my face!

When I opened the jar I was intrigued. It looked like a thick paste and I was a little terrified to put that all over my face. I took a quarter sized amount and in upward circular motions  I covered my entire face (including the eye area) and let sit for about 5 minutes. Then I used a warm damp washcloth to remove the product as well as a ton of extra makeup that was hiding on my "clean" face. It left my skin super soft and smooth and not greasy at all (make sure to remove it all completely or you will still have that slick feeling on your face).  


Since I began to use the product my face is much more hydrated and has a glow. I can't rave about this product enough! Thank you, LUSH!

Bonus Tip: Save your black LUSH pots. When you have 5 empty clean ones bring them back to a LUSH store and you'll get a free face mask of your choice!


Have you tried any LUSH products before? What ones are your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment