Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Clothing Haul


At least one time each year, I go through my closet and pick out a bunch of stuff to donate. It’s never easy, but let’s face it, we all have things hanging in the closet that we never wear. For me, it’s hardest to part with shoes. The good news about parting with some of your clothes is that it makes room for new ones! If I haven’t worn something in the past year, it’s really time to give it away and replace it something I will wear regularly.

It’s a great time to shop. Yes, black Friday and cyber Monday deals will soon become available but a lot of stores are also running some great sales and specials to get people shopping now. I got several items from Old Navy and The Limited, who were running deals like buy one, get one 50% off and 50% off certain items. I also scored some cute shoes from Target.

Here are a few items I recently purchased:

Women's Mossimo® Valerie Blingy Flat - Pewter
Mossimo Valerie Blingy Flat in Pewter, Target

Women's Tall Buckle-Strap Boots
Tall Buckle Strap Boots, Old Navy

Women's Sequin-Front Jersey Tanks
Sequin Front Jersey Tank, Old Navy

Women's Cable Boat-Neck Sweaters
Cable Boat Neck Sweater, Old Navy

Quilted Bomber Jacket, The Limited

Cropped Cowlneck Sweater, The Limited

No Closure Jacket, The Limited

Have you gotten anything good on a recent shopping trip? Share in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment