Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fashion Trend: Graphic Sweaters


I've been seeing graphic sweaters everywhere lately! They are so much fun and I really like how you can make such a statement without saying anything. This look is easy to throw together and gives everyone a sprinkle of your personality. Here are some favorites of mine that I've seen around lately. I really want one of those mustache sweaters (shocking, I know) and how cute would that kiss print sweater be to wear for Valentine's Day? 




1. Forever 21 Polka Dot Sweater - $17.50
2. Forever 21 Mustache Graphic Sweater - $19.50
3. Forever 21 I Heart Mustaches Sweater - $19.80
4. Forever 21 Kiss Print Sweater - $22.80
5. LC Lauren Conrad Lurex Heart Sweater - $20.00 on sale!
6. J. Crew Take a Bow Sweater - $98.00
7. Zara Oversize Zebra Sweater - $59.90
8. Zara MOI ET TOI Sweater - $49.90

I obviously am a huge fan of this trend -- I've been wearing my LC Lauren Conrad heart sweater that Jay got me for Christmas a ton lately!  



What are some of your favorite ways to rock this trend? Do think this look will stick around through spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment