Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Wedding: Bridesmaids Dresses

 
I have 5 amazing ladies that have agreed to stand up with me on my big day. I can't thank them enough for all that they have done for me! My sister Jess is the maid of honor and my future sister-in-law Jill, and friends Lauren, Adrianne (yes, Adrianne from this blog!) and Cassandra have all agreed to be my bridesmaids.
 
I wanted them all to be comfortable with what they are wearing on my wedding day. That's not always easy when you have 5 very different personalities. After trying on some dresses at a few places we all decided that J. Crew was the best option for everyone. I left it up to them to pick out the style and fabric they wanted in the coral color. It was a lot of fun watching them all try on the dresses. I know every bride always says this, but I really hope they can wear these dresses again.
 
It ended up that they all have different dresses (how fun!) and they look so good together. Jess and Jill went with the silk chiffon fabric and Lauren, Adrianne and Cassandra chose the cotton. Each dress looks fantastic on all of them and I know we're going to be one hot bridal party ;)
 
 
 
I can't wait to see how they continue to make each look unique with different shoes, accessories, hair and makeup.

What do you think of the mismatched bridesmaid look? Would you like that if you were a bridesmaid?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The different designs of pink bridesmaid dresses are shared is really amazing. This post might be useful for the engaged girls and going to choose their wedding dress. The free wedding planner app is helpful when planning your dream wedding.

    ReplyDelete