Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Beauty: Kerastase Elixir Ultime Serum Review


I've heard amazing things about Kerastase products but up until recently I had never tried them. They are expensive and I doubted they were worth THAT much money so I never put down the cash. I tend to save my money on hair products and splurge a little more on face and makeup products. 

At my last haircut appointment my stylist used the Kerastase shampoo, conditioner and the Elixir Ultime Serum on my hair. I noticed a HUGE difference and talked to her for a while about the Elixir Ultime Serum. She said that it was her favorite hair product of all time and well worth the money (about $54 depending on where you buy it) and that one bottle lasts for at least a year depending on how much you use. 

My stylist told me I could even push my 6 week appointments back a few weeks if I started using it because my hair would be less damaged and wouldn't need to be cut as frequently. This would save some major cash too! 

My hair felt smooth, soft, stronger, had tons of shine and looked so healthy. The product doesn't have an overpowering scent and didn't leave my hair sticky or wet looking. It was perfect. I felt like I had a brand new head of hair and I couldn't stop touching it! I swear by Moroccan oil but this stuff was 10 times better. It was way lighter and didn't weigh down my hair at all. 

I'm saving up some money and will be purchasing this the moment I get a chance. Believe all the hype -- it's well worth the price! 

Have you tried Kerastase products before? What did you think? Are there any other expensive products you splurge on that are well worth the money? 


No comments:

Post a Comment