Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Review: Philosophy: Always be Your Best Kit



I've always been a fan of Philosophy products. They are high quality and you get what you pay for. I found this Always Be Your Best kit at TJMaxx and couldn't pass it up. It included the Purity Made Simple cleanser, Eye Hope, Hope in a Jar mosturizer and the Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel.

The Purity cleanser is amazing. My face feels so clean and soft and it removes all of my makeup. My skin is on the dry side (especially in the winter) and this cleanser does not dry me out at all. The scent is light and not overpowering. 

I've been noticing more and more under eye wrinkles lately and really wanted a good product to help fix this issue. So far Eye Hope has been a great product. I haven't seen any dramatic results yet, but I can tell my eye area is much more hydrated and I haven't noticed the wrinkles quite as much. I will report back after some continued use.

The Hope in a Jar moisturizer is my favorite product from this collection. It smells great and REALLY hydrates my dry skin without making my face feel greasy. I've seen an overall improvement in the look and feel of my skin since using this product. 

I haven't tried the Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peels yet due to how dry my skin currently is. I don't want to risk drying it out even more so I'm going to hold off reviewing these until the spring. I will do a full review once I've given them a try though.

Have you tried any of these products? Are there any other skin products you swear by?


No comments:

Post a Comment