Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

L’Oreal Sulfate-Free Shampoos and Conditioners (Part Two)







Hi guys! As Adrianne said in her part one of this review, L’Oreal Sulfate-Free shampoos and conditioners are amazing. I purchased the EverCrème Sulfate-Free Moisture System shampoo and conditioner and have been using it for over a month now. My hair is silky, moisturized and looks so much healthier.

When Adrianne first bought her Everstrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System shampoo and conditioner I immediately noticed. We work together and sit VERY close. Every time she walked past my desk I got a whiff of this amazing smell. I told her that her hair smelled so good and that it had a really strong, but great smell (yeah I know that sounds creepy). I asked her what she was using and she told me all about these shampoos and conditioners and recommended that I check them out too.

I have thick hair - and I mean THICK and it's easy for it to dry out and look dull. The EverCrème shampoo and conditioner works amazing with my hair type and smooths my crazy hair and leaves it silky and shiny. I can't get over how much healthier it is since I started using this.

I highly recommend this to anyone who has thicker and/or dry hair and is looking for a affordable and easy solution.

Try a bottle - you won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment