Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Amanda's June Birchbox

I did a happy dance when I got this month's Birchbox

1. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume

2. Peanut Butter Cookie Luna Bar

3. Stila One Step Bronze Bronzage

4. Comodynes Self Tanning Towlets

5. theBalm cosmetics - Stainiac Lip and Cheek Stain


I was so happy to see two makeup samples in my June Birchbox. I think this was my favorite month so far!
1. This perfume was a nice surprise! I didn't think I would love it (sorry Taylor) but the scent was actually really pretty. I enjoyed it until I managed to spill the rest of the bottle all over the carpet in our bedroom. I was so sad - but at least our room smells great!
2. I love Luna Bars and had actually enjoyed this flavor several times before. It was such a cute little sample and was perfect to put into my purse for a snacking emergency.
3. The size of this sample was amazing - it seemed like a full sized bottle! I love Stila products and was over the moon when I heard they were teaming up with Birchbox this month. The product is great - it has a bronzing and highlighting effect in one pump and it's an easy and quick addition to my beauty routine. I won't run out of this stuff anytime soon but when I do I know I will be picking up another bottle of this!
4. Self-tanners have always intimidated me. I've never been good at applying them and always end up with a missed spot or orange hands (embarrassing for sure ..) and was scared to use this product too. It actually was a great surprise. No mess and was easy to apply. I'm a fan!
5. I was a little worried that this stain would show up BRIGHT red on my cheeks and lips based off of the bottle but it actually gave a really nice rosy color that wasn't too intense. I really love it on my cheeks and have been wearing it every day since I got it. I did not love it on my lips though - it is a weird consistency and I wasn't totally feeling it.
Great job, Birchbox! I was debating if I should keep up with my subscription or not and you have proved to me that it's completely worth the $10 every month.

Did you miss Adrianne's review of her June Birchbox? Click here to read it!
Do you subscribe to Birchbox or another monthly product subscription? What do you think so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment