Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Beauty Review: Tarte Blusher & Bronze On The Go











At a recent Ulta trip I noticed this Blush & Bronze On The Go set while in the checkout line and had to scoop it up. I was in need of some new bronzer since mine had shattered in pieces just days before (RIP bronzer) and thought this would be the perfect way to sample the Tarte brand that I've heard so many amazing things about. 

About The Product:
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface (light pink) 0.11 oz.
- Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess (highly pearled golden tan) 0.11 oz.

As described by Tarte: 
What it is: A travel-size duo that includes bestselling essentials for a gorgeous healthy complexion. What it does: This limited-edition duo will have you looking bronzed and beautiful on the go with custom-designed travel friendly compacts that fit neatly into any pocket or purse. Formulated without oil, talc, or fragrance, Park Avenue Princess Bronzer fuses earthly minerals with naturally derived ingredients for a finish that's pure perfection. The long-wearing, light pink sheen of Amazonian clay 12-hour blush adds an additional soft and healthy glow to the skin. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- Triclosan What else you need to know: Amazonian clay is nature's most perfect ingredient because it is completely intuitive and skin-balancing for all skin types. So whether your skin is oily, dry, or combination, Amazonian clay will respond to your specific skin concerns and neutralize for better, longer, and truer wear.

My Review: 
I absolutely loved this set. And for only $15? It couldn't be beat. The bronzer is perfect for my skin tone and the blush gives a great pop to my cheek bones. I have had it for a while now and have barely made a dent in it even though I use them both every single day. They stay on all day while I am at work and well into the evening until I wash my face. I will be buying the full sized products of each when these eventually run out someday. 

I would highly recommend both of these products if you would like a fresh new blush and bronzer. 

Have you used any Tarte brand products before? Do you have any other recommendations for bronzer and blush? 


No comments:

Post a Comment