I'll let you in on a little secret. Now is the time to shop and score some major deals in stores. They will soon be putting out their fall clothes (CRAZY!) and they are starting to get rid of their spring and summer inventory. Another great time of year is right after the holidays but I happen to think you can score some great stuff right now.
Jay and I took advantage of our day off and got a ton of really great stuff for even better prices. Here's a breakdown of the great deals I found:
1. Loft: Ruffle Button Down Short Sleeve Top $9.88
2. Loft: Sun-Kissed Flower Print Pencil Skirt $14.88
3. Loft: Linen/Cotton Embroidered Drape Back Dress in white $32.99
4. Gap: Stretch Twill Espadrilles in natural $19.19
5. Banana Republic: Sloan Fit Straight-leg Black Pants $22.49
6. Macy's Beaded Turquoise Necklace $15.00 (mine is all turquoise)
Have you taken advantage of these great deals yet? Is ther any other time of year you like to stock up on items?