I had heard that this month featured products inspired by CW's Gossip Girl (I confess I used to LOVE that show but have missed this past season) and I was excited to see what I would get.
|1. Bvlgari Perfume|
|2. Kiehl's Abyssine Cream +|
|3. Sugar Rose' Lip Gloss|
|4. Body 20 - Miracle Skin Transformer|
|5. XOXO Notecard|
1. The scent of this perfume is amazing. Light and refreshing and not too much at all. I have been wearing this every day since I got it and I'm not sick of it. Jay recently told me he loved the way I smelled when I was wearing this so I'd say that's a good reason enough to love it!
2. I've only been using this for about a month but I've already seen some minor imporvements in the fine lines on my forehead. I'm not sure how quickly this stuff is supposed to work but I'm impatient. So far it's been good but I haven't been WOWed by results. I will report back and let you know if it gets better.
3. I LOVE THIS STUFF! The smell is amazing and it's light enough to add a little pop of color to my lips but not as much as a traditional lipstick would. It made my lips so smooth and I kept grabbing for it when reapplying instead of my other lipgloss. This is my favorite sample I have received so far.
4. I wasn't sure what the heck this stuff was when I first got it but when I opened the tube I realized this is like foundation for your body. It covers your little imperfections on your legs and arms and gives an overall smooth appearance. I've only tried this on a small part of my leg to see how it works but it did seem to cover little imperfections and smooth it all out. I'm scared to put this all over my legs - what if it rained? I will have to try it out soon though with a cute little mini ;)
5. This notecard is so cute! I always say xoxo (how did they know?) and will have to choose carefully who I decide to send this to. I love getting real mail (does that exist anymore?) and will be happy to send this off soon.
That's it for May! Check back soon for Adrianne's Birchbox.