Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding: My Bargain Wedding Shoe Find

[via]


Calling all brides out there: let me tell you a little secret ... it's possible to wear high end accessories on your wedding day for a fraction of the price. How you ask?

Enter discount stores such as Nordstrom Rack, TJMaxx, Marshalls, etc. I frequently visit these places to see if there are any good deals going on and just happened to find some amazing shoes for my wedding.

Here's the thing though. You have to be patient and you have to hunt. Sometimes I go into these stores and sadly walk out empty handed. However, if you're willing to wait you can find incredible deals.

The shoes I found are Vera Wang and retail for well over $300. I paid $99. Yes - for the same shoes you can still find online and at major department stores for three times more. This is insane. They are not last season and there is nothing wrong with them.

I wasn't even searching for wedding shoes when I found them but I was freaking out when I did. I knew they had to be mine immediately -- it was too good of a deal to pass up on. I have about a year still to look but I didn't think I would find shoes that looked as good for the price between now and then so I scooped them up.

It's worth the hunt - trust me! When you're spending hundreds (read: thousands) of dollars on all other aspects of your wedding - saving a few bucks here and there adds up quick!

I can't share photos of the actual shoes on the blog because my loving fiancé (Hi Jay!) reads this and I don't want him to see. I've got to leave some elements of surprise out there for him!

Have you found an incredible deal at a discount store? What's your favorite bargain item to hunt for?


1 comment: