Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Benefit High Beam Review


Typically during the week my makeup routine is quick and light due to the fact that I am not a morning person (at all) and I have to leave my house way too early to get to work on time. One staple in my beauty routine for both daytime and nighttime looks is Benefit's High Beam. I use this as a primer for my eyeshadow and also as a highlighter for my cheekbones.


This stuff is amazing. When I first purchased it I wasn't sure if it would live up to all the hype I had heard about it. The bottle was also intimidating because it looked like nail polish and even has an applicator brush similar to what you would find in a typical bottle. I didn't think it was big enough for the price tag it has but I bit the bullet and tried it anyways.

First of all - the hype is totally spot on. It makes me look like I'm glowing when I wear it and it lasts all day. And the small bottle? Very deceiving. I thought for sure I would run out right away but I've had this stuff for almost a year now and have yet to go through an entire bottle.

I just dab a little on my eyelids and cheekbones and lightly blend into my skin. I sometimes go sans eyeshadow with this product and still feel done up. It's such a simple quick addition to my beauty routine that takes virtually no effort.

If you're looking for something to amp up your typical look without having to spend a ton of time you should check this stuff out.

Do you use a similar product for primer and a highlighter? What are your simple makeup tricks?


No comments:

Post a Comment