Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wedding: What's Done and Still Needs to Be


Hi everyone! We're about a year out to the wedding still and I feel like I've got so much stuff done already. I know we still have so much left to do but I think we're way ahead of the game.

Here's what we've already finished:
Photographer
Venue
Dress
Shoes
Bridesmaids Dresses
Engagement Photos
DJ (family friend)
Live Music (friend)
Officiant (family)
Wedding Decor - some of this has been done/is in the works

Still need to do:
Hotel Block/Shuttles
Save the Dates and Invitations
Groom/Groomsmen attire
Flowers
Dessert/Cake
Menu Selection/Tasting
Bridal Accessories
Honeymoon
Wedding Decor - crafts, crafts and more crafts

So I'd say we're in pretty good shape for still having about a year left. I know the time will fly by (these past 8 months have FLOWN!) but I'm glad we're doing things early so we won't be as stressed closer to the wedding.

We've got an amazing support system and I know everything will come together great!

Have any advice for me while planning my wedding? What was the biggest stressor when planning yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment