Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Adrianne's May Birchbox


It’s Birchbox time again! May’s box was themed after the show Gossip Girl. Though I’ve never seen the show, I can definitely appreciate a collection of products that were combined with the intention of helping you look your best for the weekend.

Here’s what I got:

1. Arquiste Flor y Canto Fragrance
2. Caudalíe Hand and Nail Cream
3. FusionBeauty LipFusion Balm
4. Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner
5. XOXO Notecard and Envelope

1. Arquiste Flor y Canto Fragrance: There isn’t a good way to say this, so I’ll just come out and say it. This perfume reminded me of something my grandmother might wear. It’s pretty overpowering, and it definitely isn’t for my taste. It’s a very deep floral scent. Maybe it’s just my sensitive nose, but wearing only a little of it gave me a headache.

2. Caudalíe Hand and Nail Cream: This hand cream has a very light citrus scent and isn’t greasy at all. I’ve seen Caudalíe products popping up a lot lately. On a recent trip to Sephora, I received a sample of Caudalíe face serum, which I really enjoyed using. I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more and more about this brand. But I digress… loved the hand and nail cream!

3. FusionBeauty LipFusion Balm: For those of you who do need a little extra lip plumping, definitely check out this balm. It promises to make your lips look fuller without that awful tingling/burning sensation that some lip plumping products give. I didn’t feel any irritation while wearing the balm and it does a great job moisturizing. Oh – it has SPF in it too! I do love my SPF.

4. Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner: Though I don’t consider my hair very dry or damaged, I did end up liking this conditioner. It’s very thick and nourishing and left my hair feeling very soft. I think it would be a great addition to any winter hair care regimen. I’d probably avoid using it during the summer unless your hair truly is over processed or very dry.

5. XOXO Notecard and Envelope: So cute! Who doesn’t love receiving a hand written card?

I’m thinking of signing up for Glossybox since they’ve recently launched in the U.S. Have you tried Glossybox yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment