Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review: Coach Poppy Perfume


One of the joys of visiting Target is that I can walk in to buy some groceries and walk out with an amazing new perfume.

Last week I browsed the perfume aisle at Target and decided to try out the Coach Poppy fragrance. Once I smelled it, I knew I had to purchase it. I hadn’t treated myself to a new perfume in a very long and decided to splurge. The bottle I purchased was $40 for one ounce. (Quick note: this same size may cost $45 depending on where you purchase.)






I prefer fragrances that are fruity, not too overpowering and not overly floral. Darker musky fragrances don’t work well on me and don’t fit my personality. Coach’s Poppy fragrance contains jasmine, gardenia, rose petals, freesia, water lily, cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla, marshmallow, mandarin and cucumber. That sounds like a whole lot of floral, but it isn’t. It’s the right amount of floral and extremely light and sweet. Coach Poppy is fruity, delicate, feminine and sophisticated.

If you’re looking for a new perfume, I strongly encourage you check this one out! What’s your favorite fragrance?


No comments:

Post a Comment