Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Beauty Review: Medicine Mama's Sweet Bee Magic All in One Healing Skin Cream

 
 
 


I've tried everything for my dry skin and I am happy to announce that I've finally found my secret weapon: Medicine Mama's Sweet Bee Magic All in One Healing Skin Cream. This stuff is amazing. I had heard celebrities raving about Egyptian Magic cream but didnt' want to pay that much money for it. When reading reviews, many people commented that Medicine Mama's was virtually the same product but for way cheaper. I couldn't wait to check it out for myself!  
 
It's an all-natural, all-over, miracle healing skin cream that promotes radiant, supple skin. My skin has been glowing since using this stuff. I put it on my face every night before bed and wake up with the smoothest, softest, clearest skin I've ever had. I also use it on very dry spots on my body such as my feet and have noticed a huge difference virtually overnight.
 
I love that all of the ingredients are natural and there are no harsh chemicals to irritate my sensitive skin. I will be using this stuff from now on as my favorite beauty tool!

Do you have any beauty secret weapons? Share them in the comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment