Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Need Help Getting to Sleep at Night? Try Magnesium!

 
 
When Jay and I visited my mom in Arizona last year she had us try some magnesium supplements before we went to bed to help us calm down and sleep better. I didn't know how much it would actually help but to my surprise it did wonders! I felt instantly calmer and ready to settle down for the night. I finally purchased some of my own and have been using it pretty frequently lately. It helps me to unwind from the day and relax before bed time.
 
Magnesium not only helps to relax you but also does wonders for your stress levels! It also helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong.
 
 
I mix 2 heaping teaspoons with about 6 oz hot water and stir until it's dissolved. I try to drink this at least a half hour before bedtime to allow my body to unwind and relax.
 
Many people are deficient in magnesium and don't even know it! Always check with a doctor before adding any supplements to your routine. If you're looking for a way to wind down before bed and to help reduce your stress levels, you should give it a try!

Do you have trouble calming down before bedtime? Are there any things you do that work well for you?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment