Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wedding Day Hair


Now that I've figured out what I want my makeup to be like on my big day I've been searching for how I want to wear my hair. I've been pinning images like crazy on Pinterest and saving them to my wedding day hair board. It helps keep me organized and hopefully I will narrow it down. 


I was recently in a wedding and I really liked how my hair looked and LOVED the bride's hairstyle. I would want something similar but since our wedding has an outdoor rustic theme I want it a little more relaxed. Here are some images on my Pinterest board for inspiration:

{via}


{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

Adrianne has referred me to her stylist and I can't thank her enough. I can't wait until the hair trial to see some of these looks come to life. 

What do you think of these looks? Are there any others that I should check out?





No comments:

Post a Comment