Follow Our Blog

Our Awesome Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: Tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Luminizer and Cheek Tint




A two in one product that gives you the most bang for your buck? Sign me up! I received a sample of the Tarte maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in candlelight and I was blown away by the product. The colors are described as shimmering champagne tints and that's exactly what I thought of when I first applied the product.



There's a brightening tint for your cheeks that you can put on over your foundation or on your bare skin. It gives you that glow or flushed look that you get just after a workout or if you're blushing. It has shimmer but not too much -- something that I usually avoid on my face--especially all over. 

The brightening luminizer is used as a highlighter for your brow and cheekbones or wherever else you'd like to showcase. It reminded me a lot of the Benefit High Beam tint that I reviewed and use regularly. 


On my bare skin. Look at all of that shimmer! 


There's a ton of great ingredients in the product that do some fantastic things to your face: aloe leaf extract, beeswax, maracuja, soybean extract and vitamins A, C and E. 

It's formulated without mineral oil, paraben, phthalates and sodium lauryl sulfate. Sound like a foreign language? Basically it doesn't have all that yucky stuff that is damaging and can age your skin like a lot of other makeup out there on the market. 

The best part? It's eco-friendly. Tarte makes the tube recyclable and that's something I can really get behind. I go through a lot of makeup containers and always feel so guilty putting them in the trash. This is the perfect solution! 

Overall I was very happy with the product and will likely purchase this when my samples run out. 

Have you tried this product or other highlighters? Do you like two-in-one products? 



No comments:

Post a Comment